Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter... Wilson Family Photos

Here is my Easter post.  Apparently, Easter is a great time for families to take a photo because everyone is in their Sunday's best.  Flowery dresses, twisty hair styles, bow ties, and all that good stuff.  I appreciate it.  As long as we know that it is the resurrection of Jesus Christ we are celebrating.

Here is a photo of the Wilson family in commemoration of Easter.  Pastor Todd Wilson is my pastor at Grace Covenant Baptist Church here in Vestavia Hills and I've had a great opportunity getting to know him and his family. Since moving to Birmingham in 2009, the Wilson's have opened up to their home to me and Lida (my beautiful wife) and really encouraged us to be faithful where God's place us.  If you're hungry for the Word of God, join us on Sundays!


No comments:

Post a Comment