Saturday, April 6, 2013

Johnson Family Photos - My first honey baked ham

A few weeks ago I had a chance to take photos for Marianne Johnson and her family on her 24th birthday.  I know Marianne through optometry school and she is legit. I'm talking a prayer warrior, faithful follower of Christ, and incredible student. What I learned is that her whole family is pretty much like that also. I spent a few minutes with them and I honestly could say I was among God's people.

I was so happy.  Great people, great time for photos, and some great food.  This is silly, but I'll have to confess. For lunch, Marianne's mom got a "Honey Baked Ham".  Yes, the same piece of ham that was a topic of a Seinfeld episode.  I'm actually craving some now that I'm thinking about it. To confess, it was must first time having some honey baked ham and I will say, I am a fan.  Big fan.  That crispy outside and salty goodness inside. Sigh. It's good. I remember two things that day.  I'm thankful for God's people and their encouragement and for honey baked ham.

The rest of the family photos can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment